H.I.S. Homeschool Graduation
Homeschoolers In Service Co-op is planning a high school graduation ceremony. We would like to invite you and your senior to be a part of our graduation. Parents will have 2 minutes to give a small speech and hand a diploma to your graduate.
Cost: $60.00 – Fee will need to be paid through paypal or facebook and is due at the time of sign up.
– Cap, Gown, 2018 Tassel (Colors to be determined)
– Diploma Certificate with Black Case – This is a printed certificate that we will provide. H.I.S. in no way certifies that your senior has completed all the work necessary to graduate. That is completely up to the homeschooling parents.
– Graduation Ceremony with Speaker, Diploma Presentations, and Photo Slideshow
– Reception with Cake, and Lemonade
– Senior tables will be set up for you to bring items that represent your senior. Pictures, things they are interested in, college acceptance letters. This can be totally up to the senior’s preferences. I’ve even seen gaming consoles and skateboards on senior tables. Let this be a place to really reflect who your senior is right now.
Northside Christian Church – 4902 State Hwy H, Springfield, MO 65803
May 10th, 2019
5:30 pm – Parents and graduation seniors arrive to set up tables and have the seniors get lined up in cap and gown.
6:00 pm – Doors open for family and friends
6:30 pm – Ceremony begins
8:30 pm – Reception
Practice: – Required for Parents and Graduating Seniors
Date: May 3rd
Location: Northside Christian Church
To get signed up, please fill out this registration form.