March 22nd – Ice Skating
- Location: Jordan Valley Ice Park
- Time: Skating session is 1:00-2:30. Arrive by 12:45.
- Adults – $6.00
- Kids and Students – $5.00
- 2 and under Free
- Co-op will pay for skate rentals. Please arrive by 12:45 so we can pay for all skates rentals together.
WEDNESDAY, February 9th – Springfield History Museum
- Location: 154 Park Central Square, Springfield, MO
- Time: 11:00am Please arrive in front of the building no later than 10:45. Allow time to walk from parking.
- Price: $8 per person 4 and up. 3 and under are free.
- Payment must be made to Jackie before you arrive. You can pay Jackie through Facebook messenger or pay through PayPal (FRIENDS AND FAMILY) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we arrive Jackie will pay for our group and there will be no refunds after that.
- All group members arrive and enter the museum at the same time so please be on time.
- Everyone please fill out this attendance survey and let us know if you will be coming or not.
- We will start off in the Welcome Center through the main doors for an introduction to the museum before starting our self-guided tour.
- Please note that food and drinks (other than water bottles) are not allowed in the museum. Drinking fountains and restrooms can be found throughout the building.
October 26th – Campbell Corn Maze
- Location: 177 Carob Rd Clever, MO
- Time: 10:30
- Remember that we will be meeting at the field trip location. We will NOT be at the church this day.
- Price: $5.00 per person ages 5 and up.